• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beagle Boy James

Radish

Mama Doe
helping clean out the buns( aka eating rabbit poo)

P1010001.jpg

eating snow...

P1080040.jpg

looking beautiful..

P1080019.jpg

fire hog...

P1190051.jpg

:love::love::love:
He is so stunning, (although he is a beagle, and what beagle isn't a heartbreaker!)
He looks quite tall too compared to my Holls. Maybe shes still growing:lol:

thanks... he's only ten months old so should still be growing himself for a bit longer..although after todays destruction derby he may find his life cut short GGGGRRRRRRR lol x

yeah i think hollys just a but stubby haha, shes only about 12" and is 8 months.

tell me about the destruction :roll: naughty beagles :lol:

ahh right didn't know there was other types of beagle. they are all cute though :love:
Does James do the silly "woow woow wooooow" thing when playing? like a silly howl? that is my favourite thing about holly!

James is lovely :love::love: but I needs pics of that gorgeous boxer!! :love::love:

That's Moonpig, she's evil LOL

P5220202.jpg

PC310026.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

owning her is like owning an angry baboon:lol::love: she hates children, she hates old people, she hates other dogs...mugging old ladies for their shopping is something she considers her duty!!

:lol::lol::lol:

and James is :love::love::love: - nice to see a slim Beagle! never occurs in vet pratice! :oops:

Thanks.I am really strict about his food, he's already on low fat since his castration...I volunteer in a vet practice and all the vets and nurses reckon he'll get fat but I've told them not if I have anything to do with it.....my previous beagle Parker had epilepsy and liver disease and was pts aged six..he was getting fat towards the end but to be honest he was so poorly, we caved in and just gave him what he fancied to eat!

I reckon often the wrong kind of people get a beagle when really they want a yorkie or similar, they don't exercise them enough and because beagles are cute and greedy, their owners tend to keep giving them treats for being so cute....my boy is already getting atleast three hours walking everyday and he's only ten months...he gets an hour in the morning and a good two hours in the afternoon. Eventually he is going to run with me when I'm mountain biking in the woods but he's a bit young yet...want to wait until he's fully grown and developed first.

Last edited:
oh you are a glutton for punishment having 2 breeds of dogs that can give the look of, "we didnt do it honessssssssst " :lol: i love there face expressions,

id love a boxer or a beagle:love:

Back