• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey - now renamed JAWS after deciding to take a chunk out of my thumb!!!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
How can our adorable little Harvey go from looking as if butter wouldn't melt...................

DSCF4232.jpg

to doing this to me?!?! :shock::shock::shock:

DSCF4382.jpg

I heard some chasing going on last night upstairs - when I went up Harvey had decided to jump over to Finlay (a 4ft high pen I might add!) & they'd started fighting :shock::(

I separated them & went to check them both over - thankfully neither of them are hurt or have any wounds. However, as I went to pick up Harvey - he decided to launch himself at me & hang off my thumb!! :shock:

It's so painful :(

Have now renamed him Jaws!!! :roll: And safe to say the pen is now 6ft high!!! :?

:shock::shock: Harvey looks too sweet to have done that :lol: :love:

Hope your little thumb is ok Denise :( Looks really sore xXx

Oooh bless ya!! Is Harvey from Kirkby? He was the one at the back right hand side of hutches wasn't he?

Hope the finger isn't throbbing too much!! x

Oooh bless ya!! Is Harvey from Kirkby? He was the one at the back right hand side of hutches wasn't he?

Hope the finger isn't throbbing too much!! x

Yep the little wise old man! :shock:

I know he looks like he is SOOOO sweet :love: But trust me he's got an attitude when he wants one!! :roll: Good job I like bunnies with character! :lol:

It's still quite sore but at least it's stopped weeping now - when I got up this morning the plaster was soaked through with gunk :mrgreen:

I know how much that hurts:shock::shock::shock::shock:Naughty Harvey:no::no::no::no::no:dont bite your mummy

Yep the little wise old man! :shock:
It's still quite sore but at least it's stopped weeping now - when I got up this morning the plaster was soaked through with gunk :mrgreen:

:shock::shock: I know the feeling. I think his mate, Fang, has taught him a trick or two.:roll:
I hope you get well soon, Denise.:wave: Remember whose idea it was to bring Jaws home and think of a way they can make it up to you.:p

:shock::shock: I know the feeling. I think his mate, Fang, has taught him a trick or two.:roll:
I hope you get well soon, Denise.:wave: Remember whose idea it was to bring Jaws home and think of a way they can make it up to you.:p

Thanks Poly :)

:shock: Mark would just tell me it was all my fault!!! :roll::lol::lol::lol:

Back