• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I look like im poorly or lonely?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Tis Snowdrops ere...
DSCF0553.jpg

I is sicks of my mummehs always giving me that medicines stuffs and trying to make mes have boyfriends. I dont needs no boyfriends, they are smelly and pinch your carrots, I donts wants to share my carrots with no-ones.

I mean- does I looks unhappy or sicks to yous all?

All youz boy bunnies can clears offs..... or I will have to get cross agains like I dids with the stoopids Bungly bums or what eva his names is.
This is ma mean face so yous know not to bover me....
DSCF0550.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: What a cutie.. Dont blame you! - men are nothing but trouble!
Hope I havent missed the thread and I dont like to mention his name beacuse I know you dont like him - but how did bungle bum and straws get on???

:lol::lol::lol::lol: What a cutie.. Dont blame you! - men are nothing but trouble!
Hope I havent missed the thread and I dont like to mention his name beacuse I know you dont like him - but how did bungle bum and straws get on???

They have been introduced and it isnt instant hate like it was with Snowdrop but for now its just lots of chasing by Strawberry. They are separate now for a rest as Bungle-Bum is quite nervy.

:lol::lol::lol: Trust me Snowdrop - men only give you grief anyway sweetheart ;):lol: You is better off on your own & then you don't have to share any carrots with anybody! :p

:lol::lol::lol: Trust me Snowdrop - men only give you grief anyway sweetheart ;):lol: You is better off on your own & then you don't have to share any carrots with anybody! :p

Snowdrop Fanks. Mummeh is doing her worrying thing cos she sez my poos are runny but I as told her I is not sicks. Sick bunnehs can't binky and jump likes me. I dont needs no medicines.

Snowdrop, you don't look poorly, sad or lonely:love::love::love::love:. Please tell your mummy not to worry because you look happy to me.:wave:

Back