• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my grandad came today

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
and he was playing around with locksley i popped upstairs came down and he was searching for food in the kitchen, i said what are you doing he said he needs some food, i said no he has enough, he eats like a horse and has plenty of hay :lol: if its not him its dad :lol:
i always shout at my grandad always have done when he feeds animals, he thinks he's being kind, but i always say to him you have to be cruel to be kind sometimes, he feeds his dog too much, and then they wonder why she has the runs alot and is sick, i often shout at them and say look when you went australia for a month, your doggie was never sick or ill with us, and got the amount of food she needs no human food etc :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

atleast he doesnt want to eat him :shock:

When i got harvey, we was on holiday with my grandad, before he passed away.
When he met harvey he thought we was going to have him for dinner :shock: :lol:
:roll: silly grandad :lol:

treats are ok, but not too many! :no: little locksley will become HUGE locksley :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

atleast he doesnt want to eat him :shock:

When i got harvey, we was on holiday with my grandad, before he passed away.
When he met harvey he thought we was going to have him for dinner :shock: :lol:
:roll: silly grandad :lol:

treats are ok, but not too many! :no: little locksley will become HUGE locksley :lol:

i know that what i said :lol:, later he said omg he has a little pot belly, i said yes, he has had that since the first day i collected him, as i always called him my little pot bellied pig :oops: :lol:

Back