• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leics >> South SORTED

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
SORTED Is anyone able to help get the lovely Windmill down in a South direction
She is going to Southampton but the lovely lady adopting her is willing to travel as far as necessary:D

Last edited:
If I was coming up to you (for any reason:D) I could bring Windmill back with me. We are about an hour or so away from Southampton.

If you need bed and breakfast for the bunny then they can stay with me, I am near Gatwick airport and can do either indoor or outdoor hutch/run/cage.
I would be happy to help with taking bunny to Southampton if someone can bring him here.

Location is in Crawley which is 7 mins from Gatwick on the M23.

I can help with getting bun from M25 north to Crawley - we know a nice layby to do the handover! :lol:

I live in Cambridge and could do from there on the M11 to the start of the M25 if that helps? But it depends on the date really as I have lots of rehearsals at a mo for a panto... but if I'm free I can do it

rather than the bottom of the M11 at the M25 it would be easier for me to meet at Stansted airport....I am going to Surrey on Mon 1 Feb so could overnight Sun if necessary...
let me know!
:wave:

Paula who is adopting this bunny has offered to drive the whole way to collect her
It is a long way so if we can help get her part way would be nice for Paula

So
Can we see how far down we can go
Doesn't have to be via London...can be down South in almost any direction as will be closer for her:D

This may be able to fit in with the guinea pig run..if it goes ahead this weekend,.,but crossposting threads usually gets messy!

rather than the bottom of the M11 at the M25 it would be easier for me to meet at Stansted airport....I am going to Surrey on Mon 1 Feb so could overnight Sun if necessary...
let me know!
:wave:

Stansted is not far from me at all, I'd feel bad only doing a tiny stretch so if I said I'd start higher up at Huntingdon that might help a bit

I have Sallys number (SWALK) and if this does go ahead I would need Paula (Windmills new owner) number and address for when I go down there.

Is windmill outdoor bunny or indoor (just incase this bunny run happens this weekend!)

Sally (SWALK) I can do the monday morning in layby!!!

you can aways come a bit further towards me if it makes you feel better! Chelmsford or Witham would be great! :D

I'm going down the M1 from junction 25 to 9 this Friday around lunchtime. I wouldn't want to stray too far from the M1 since I'm rather good at getting lost aND I need to get home to take my own bunnies for a vet appointment but let me know if that would be any use!

Stansted is not far from me at all, I'd feel bad only doing a tiny stretch so if I said I'd start higher up at Huntingdon that might help a bit

Since we're trying to get a guinea pig and rabbit between Leics and Cambridge (Rosco staying with me and Windmill to continue south), I agree it makes sense to try and get both on their way together...

I'm near Huntingdon (PE28 ) so if anyone could get the two here, or as close to here as possible, I could either mind Windmill at my home or meet someone down at the Cambridge Cavy Trust so he can continue his journey?

Travelling any distance is difficult for me but if I can do anything to help with this bunny as well, I'm more than happy to.

I'm waiting to hear from a friend in Northampton if she can help at all.

Back