• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Brian have some vibes? U/D He's ok!!

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
He is going in for a dental tomorrow, and also having his nose looked at and x-rays to see if they can determine the cause of his sneezing/discharge.

Molly is going with him, I dont know what Im going to do without them all day :?
I might just have to drive round aimlessly until they tell me I can have them back.

Here he is...

S7301044.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :wave:

I havent heard him have a sneeze at all today so he seems in good enough condition for his GA.

Thanks for the vibes, I've just dropped my babies off at the vets, I think its the worst bit :cry:

What to do all day? My daily life centres around my pets. The tortoises are asleep and I have no bunnies!

They're both home! They are both stressed so I've left them for now.

The x-rays showed absolutely nothing wrong with his teeth :D
They also looked in his nose/sinuses and said there is no sign of anything wrong whatsoever! So he has just had a routine dental for his spurs.

I am so, so happy right now.

His enormous appetite is back already!

Just went to see him with lots of his favourite veg and he snatched it all from me and gobbled it up.
I think Molly must know he has been a bit poorly since she isnt pulling food from his mouth and is leaving him to it for a change.

Back