• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet in Merseyside?

hannah101

Warren Scout
Hiya :wave:

Could anyone give me recommendations for a exotic vet in Merseyside? I live in Wallasey CH45 but I'm prepared to travel.

Thanks!

Hiya :wave:

I live in Thurstaston and can highly recommend out vet in Hoylake.

Rob McNulty
http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do?keywords=&companyName=rob+mcnulty&location=hoylake&ssm=0&scrambleSeed=21411093&M=0&x=0&y=0

All the vets are excellent with our dogs and rabbits, and open to suggestions. One of my buns had a very bad head tilt and after posting on here and a few people mentioned a medicine that may help, I mentioned it to them, they'd had no experience but were happy to try her as a "trial", it worked and they said they'd make a note of it to try for any furture buns with the same symptoms.

Rob himself is very compassionate and tells you as much as you want to know without blinding you with science.

Hope that helps :)

I second this and was about to post about him... I don't think I have ever met a vet as good as Rob and his team. Really, I now live quite a way away but if I had serious issues, I'd go to him. They're not expensive really either, and he is a lovely man... :) And brilliant with my rabbits, dogs, my friend's cats... GO! ;)

Back