• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Walter

Joh619

Alpha Buck
Hey up,

Some of you might remember I posted a while ago about Walter having a head tilt. (Original thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=200175 ). Well, after 12 weeks of antibiotic injections he had his last one on friday and we went to the vets on saturday for a checkup. She said that she's happy that he's better and taken him off the anitbiotics :D:D:D:D

For the last few weeks he's been looking so much better, and no longer rolled over when you picked him up. We also got super good at injecting him lol.

Looking back at the pictures I posted of him when he was ill, I can't believe how much better he looks now. I remember him not wanting to come out of his carboard box for breakfast and me crying walking to work coz I was so worried about him. But this morning he was doing his meerkat impression and chewing the door and made me laugh before I left for work.

Here's some piccies I took of him this week so you can see the difference. Especially from these pictures I posted a while back: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=202639

He does look a bit grumpy coz he was having one of his random phobia moments and was suddenly too scared to go in the kitchen so was hiding in the lounge instead.

IMG_0748.jpg

Grrr! If you don't stop taking photos of me I'm going to chew through ALL of these wires!
IMG_0751.jpg

Walter says Thank You to all the kind people who posted support for him when he was ill. Now Mrs Nora is scared coz it might mean we're able to book her in for her spay :shock:

aww what a gorgeous bun - he must be an :angel: too - my lot would have chewed through those wires in no time..:no:

im so glad he is better x

Oh wow! What an improvement! I remember your original thread when Walterwas poorly, he has come on leaps and bounds since then :) :love: He looks so happy! xXx

aww what a gorgeous bun - he must be an :angel: too - my lot would have chewed through those wires in no time..:no:

im so glad he is better x

He's a good boy when he knows I'm watching him! And they only come out in the lounge if I'm stood watching them as its not exactly bunny proofed! :lol: He's much more into shoes and carboard boxes than wires though :)

Back