• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Spike please *we're back*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:( Had to leave him at the Vets for a dental. A tooth is growing sideways but apparently I did well to pick up on it before it punctured his mouth. It's less than a couple of months since the last one so he's going to be on Metacam permanently to try and buy time between dentals.

Despite being on antibiotics one month on and one month off, the soft tissue damage in Kikis nose caused by the infection has progressed a bit :(. I asked if she could go on antibiotics permanently but that's a no as upsetting her gut flora could cause more problems :(:( so we're going with 1 month on, 3 weeks off.
Me - now a nervous wreck until the phone call.......

Last edited:
Thank you all. The telltale sign was wetness around one eye. I am Madame Paranoia where the buns are concerned and whisk them off to the Vets if they do 9 poos instead of 10 :oops: but there has been numerous occasions where my paranoia has saved them.

come on phone........

:D We're back.. Spike's back teeth are now straight and he's in the recovery ward (kitchen) with his pals, where I can keep an eye on him.

Post op check tomorrow and I'm taking Totti along as well. I've been able to monitor his poo production whilst his 2 pals were not with him and they look small (thought the small ones belonged to Spike but maybe not).... so as he has had spurs a couple of times, I want his teeth checked (Madame Paranoia strikes again)

My buns are trying to bankrupt me :lol:

Back