PDA

View Full Version : First night in her new run...

Jaki5
24-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Carrying on from this thread:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=213536

Now so see how her first night is in her new run, wish me good luck on a good nights sleep and no houdini escapes :lol: xx

Becky86
24-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Im sure she'll be ok! She'll know if shes a naughty girl she'll have to go back to the cage ;) My little bunny, Scamp has a similar set up to your bunny and hes a good boy :D

Do let us know how she gets on xXx

Jaki5
24-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Im sure she'll be ok! She'll know if shes a naughty girl she'll have to go back to the cage ;) My little bunny, Scamp has a similar set up to your bunny and hes a good boy :D

Do let us know how she gets on xXx

Oh that's good to know, here's hoping she will be to!!
I'll let you all know tomorrow, night night

VickiP
24-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Awww good luck, don't put her back in the cage though :( maybe a bit of netting over the top would be better x

Jaki5
25-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Awww good luck, don't put her back in the cage though :( maybe a bit of netting over the top would be better x

:wave: Didn't put her back in her cage, that's all packed up in the car ready to go my cousins. Just left her roaming about last night and she was still there when I woke up on her two legs looking at as if to say right now feed me mummy :lol: She was a goo girld for her medicine aswell so I think a trip to P@H for a treat is in order!!

Thanks agin for all your help yesterday, she seems to be enjoying the free space now :) x

LilVicky
25-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Yay!

Glad it all went well! :D

:love:

poppymoon
25-01-2010, 11:03 AM
glad she didn't escape - maybe she's just lulling you into a false sense of security:p

VickiP
25-01-2010, 01:46 PM
:wave: Didn't put her back in her cage, that's all packed up in the car ready to go my cousins. Just left her roaming about last night and she was still there when I woke up on her two legs looking at as if to say right now feed me mummy :lol: She was a goo girld for her medicine aswell so I think a trip to P@H for a treat is in order!!

Thanks agin for all your help yesterday, she seems to be enjoying the free space now :) x

Awww I am really pleased to hear that for you and her, well done x:love:

Jaki5
25-01-2010, 01:47 PM
glad she didn't escape - maybe she's just lulling you into a false sense of security:p

Ahhh dont say that :lol: I'm sitting here at working couting down the hours til I get home and see that she is still there :? x