• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First night in her new run...

Im sure she'll be ok! She'll know if shes a naughty girl she'll have to go back to the cage ;) My little bunny, Scamp has a similar set up to your bunny and hes a good boy :D

Do let us know how she gets on xXx

Im sure she'll be ok! She'll know if shes a naughty girl she'll have to go back to the cage ;) My little bunny, Scamp has a similar set up to your bunny and hes a good boy :D

Do let us know how she gets on xXx

Oh that's good to know, here's hoping she will be to!!
I'll let you all know tomorrow, night night

Last edited:
Awww good luck, don't put her back in the cage though :( maybe a bit of netting over the top would be better x

Awww good luck, don't put her back in the cage though :( maybe a bit of netting over the top would be better x

:wave: Didn't put her back in her cage, that's all packed up in the car ready to go my cousins. Just left her roaming about last night and she was still there when I woke up on her two legs looking at as if to say right now feed me mummy :lol: She was a goo girld for her medicine aswell so I think a trip to P@H for a treat is in order!!

Thanks agin for all your help yesterday, she seems to be enjoying the free space now :) x

:wave: Didn't put her back in her cage, that's all packed up in the car ready to go my cousins. Just left her roaming about last night and she was still there when I woke up on her two legs looking at as if to say right now feed me mummy :lol: She was a goo girld for her medicine aswell so I think a trip to P@H for a treat is in order!!

Thanks agin for all your help yesterday, she seems to be enjoying the free space now :) x

Awww I am really pleased to hear that for you and her, well done x:love:

Back