• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Palace ... now with mood lighting!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Finally got around to putting up another light in the bunny room as the main light is too bright when they have been sat in the dark and it suddenly gets switched on.

It looks a bit yellow, but it is really nice with it on!
BunnyRoom001.jpg

Peekaboo says Splodge ... can you see me *HELLO*
BunnyRoom003.jpg

Nom nom nom! We finks this thing called mood lighting is fun as it not hurts our eyezeees!
Moo & Liquorice eat a mood light dinner!
BunnyRoom010.jpg

I is looking all thoughtful and intelligent says Splodge, I don't why Scrumpie is not out enjoying the moonlight with me!
BunnyRoom011.jpg

I love that, it has to be one of the best set ups I have seen it's brilliant I bet they love it, they are lovely too :D :love:

that looks great:D i know what you mean about suddenly putting the bright light on so the mood lighting is a fab idea!

you have very tidy bunnies - jealous!!!

that looks great:D i know what you mean about suddenly putting the bright light on so the mood lighting is a fab idea!

you have very tidy bunnies - jealous!!!

they are not that tidy, but that room is sooooo easy to keep clean & tidy.
Weird as it may seem we use a window squeegy thing on a stick instead of a sweeping brush & we use that to sweep the floor. Unlike a brush where the fluff would be going everywhere the squeegy drags all the fluff along with minimal effort. In about 1 min the floor is spotless! :D

Wow!! Your bunny room is fab! Scamp has had a re-think, he wants to move in with the black and white bunnies now hes seen their set up ;) :lol: xXx

Its you who has this room!!!! I was thinking about this the other day and tried searching for piccies but couldnt find any and couldnt remember who's room it was!

Thanks for reminding me!

Wow!! Your bunny room is fab! Scamp has had a re-think, he wants to move in with the black and white bunnies now hes seen their set up ;) :lol: xXx

Scamp is more than welcome to come visit, and accidently get left behind! :lol: :lol:

Its you who has this room!!!! I was thinking about this the other day and tried searching for piccies but couldnt find any and couldnt remember who's room it was!

Thanks for reminding me!

ooh why were you looking for them? getting ideas?

ooh why were you looking for them? getting ideas?

I have a bunny room here but we are renting so cant make any changes. Since my lot are refusing to bond I was thinking when we move I could do something like you so they can see each other but not fight.

Back