• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cage Advice

I have lino tiles stuck to mine to make it easy to clean. I then have a roll of that grippy matt stuff (cant think what its called) down to stop her slipping as she jumps in and out.

http://www.barnitts.co.uk/products/details/6330.html

Got it all from Poundland! Was £1 for a pack of 4 lino tiles, 2 packs did my crate and then £1 for a roll of the matting which was about 1 1/2 metres.

I have a Microfibre towel with fleece on top. I fix it to the dog crate tray with small bulldog clips though if Jack's had to be shut in his cage for *any* length of time (he's free range in the pet room pretty much 24/7 but has to be shut away when my other pets are out or when I'm cleaning their cages!) he still manages to dig some part of it up.

I find it easy to sweep any hay / poo off the fleece and the fleece and towel wash and dry really easily and quickly. :)

It's snuggly for him to flop out on if he wants to as well.

Back