• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its 7pm and his body clock

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
its 7pm and locksley's body clock has told him, its time to jump up to me on the bed :lol::lol::lol::lol: again, it surprises me how they know the exact times

other night at pellet time Pearl jumped on my head.... id gone to bed early and i slept past pellet time :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aww!! :love:

and once again i got my bunnies in at 7pm while you was having cuddles with Locksley :love:

But naughty fuzzums didnt want to go to bed :no:

Aww!! :love:

and once again i got my bunnies in at 7pm while you was having cuddles with Locksley :love:

But naughty fuzzums didnt want to go to bed :no:

awww fuzzums :love: locksley just been stood in his favourite spot, looking up at fridge as me mummy prepared his supper :lol:

i know he's been sneaking extras later at night though :shock: dad been nicking things from fridge and feeding him abit more, ive found evidence on top of his dogcrate :shock::lol:

awww fuzzums :love: locksley just been stood in his favourite spot, looking up at fridge as me mummy prepared his supper :lol:

i know he's been sneaking extras later at night though :shock: dad been nicking things from fridge and feeding him abit more, ive found evidence on top of his dogcrate :shock::lol:

Aww! :D
Locksley sounds such a character :love:

naughty dad! :no: :lol: ;)

Fuzzy may look the innocent one... but shes the worst :shock: :lol:
Shes always up for a game of chase around the garden :roll:

Aww! :D
Locksley sounds such a character :love:

naughty dad! :no: :lol: ;)

Fuzzy may look the innocent one... but shes the worst :shock: :lol:
Shes always up for a game of chase around the garden :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: rosie used to be like that

Back