• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new additions !!!

traceymadigan

Warren Scout
021-4.jpg
028-1.jpg
027-1.jpg
026-1.jpg

They are british giants and they are massive although it doesnt show on pics:roll: They are 12 months old and i only went for one but they were living in a state so i ended up getting both.I am going to get them both neautured/spayed and bond them.They were lying together on either side of a pen before and seem fine together so hopefully it will go ok:D

They came from a breeder but he is giving up and these two have never bred or been together but they were living in 3ft hutches with no run,no hay and green bottles:cry: Any way i couldnt bear to leave one behind so i am going to bond them and they will be outdoor buns as my two frenchies "who now look tiny " live in the house already. I feel a bit mean having these two out but there is more space as the back is fully fenced so they can have a good run:)

They came from a breeder but he is giving up and these two have never bred or been together but they were living in 3ft hutches with no run,no hay and green bottles:cry: Any way i couldnt bear to leave one behind so i am going to bond them and they will be outdoor buns as my two frenchies "who now look tiny " live in the house already. I feel a bit mean having these two out but there is more space as the back is fully fenced so they can have a good run:)

:evil::evil::censored:

Well done you for taking them in and giving them a proper life and happiness and love :love::love:

They look gorgeous little giants :lol: Hope it doesnt get too messy :lol::lol:

Well done for taking them on :) 3ft hutches :cry::cry: They certainly have landed on all 4 paws with you :) xXx

Well done for taking them on :) 3ft hutches :cry::cry: They certainly have landed on all 4 paws with you :) xXx

I just won a big 10ft aviary type run with a raised hose and a ramp in for £144 off ebay ,the bin is £300 so i hope that will be ok ,they will have the garden also when i am in :D

They are gorgeous :love::love::love: I'm in love!

I can't believe they were in 3ft cages :evil::evil: When my giant Bella lies out fully stretched she's over 3ft. Poor little mites.

They are gorgeous :love::love::love: I'm in love!

I can't believe they were in 3ft cages :evil::evil: When my giant Bella lies out fully stretched she's over 3ft. Poor little mites.

Yep and these ,I dont know how they got through the door to the bed it was tiny,I hope the one i have bought will be ok now:)

Back