• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising Raffle - Bunny Hamper!! WINNERS ANNOUNCED Post 97!!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Here at Walsall RSPCA at the moment we have alot of dental bunnies in :( I've decided to run a raffle to raise some funds to go towards the rabbits dentals. All money raised will go direct to the rabbit rescue, i will be taking none of the money.

Tickets will be £2 a number or 3 numbers for £5. Once payment is recieved, i will PM you your numbers.

Raffle will be drawn Sunday 14th Feb 2010 at 6pm :) All numbers will be put into a hat and drawn by Dan.

1st Prize - A hamper fully of bunny goodies, kindly donated by Sally at Pampered Piggies worth £25

AuntSallyHamper.jpg

We will also be doing a 2nd and a 3rd prize both containing:
1 x Willow Sticks
1 x Grassy Jingle Ball
1 x Snugglesafe cover
1 x Naturals Carrotys
(picture to follow)

Money to be either sent by paypal (as a gift) or cheque :)

Many Thanks,

Becky and everybun @ Walsall RSPCA :) xXx

ETA: After speaking to Sally about postage of the hamper, Sally has confirmed she will send via a next day courier (fedex) so it will be fully tracked and insured. Sally can also arrange for the hamper to be delivered for a certain day :) 2nd and 3rd prizes will be sent via royal mail but we will get proof of postage so items will be insured :) xXx

Last edited:
3 please Becky! If i win, can i donate some of the stuff back to the bunnies, as my girls dont like willow toys? :roll:

Ooooooh what a lovely prize. :D

I'll have 3 tickets please. :wave:
Could you send me your Paypal details?

Hi.:wave:
I get paid on weds so would like to buy 3 then if that is ok?

Edit. How cute is the lop in the banner above? :love:

Back