• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Perfect fit and a bargain!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
867a0389.jpg

£40 from Argos and it fits a whole bale in easily :D

nah its just a cushion box to keep your garden chair cushions in :lol:

I've just checked the argos website and it's not on there :? Its in the new catalogue though

I have one of these outside, to keep the food box and hay in.. I no longer keep the hay in there as it gets damp and slugs can get in.. the lid is closed properly so I have no idea how they do it :shock: fab for indoors though.

Wow! Thats fab! I could do with one for the shed to put a bale of hay in. It would pay for itself as i spend £20 on hay a week at the moment :oops: xXx

I have that. Stuffed it with hay and cut a hole in the front of it so the buns could use it as a bed. Instead, they go to the toilet in it and sleep on top of it :roll:

I have that. Stuffed it with hay and cut a hole in the front of it so the buns could use it as a bed. Instead, they go to the toilet in it and sleep on top of it :roll:

That sounds like a fab idea, but mine would do exactly the same as yours :roll:

Back