• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley has something to say

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
its locksley ere, my mommy stood on ma foot, its a gud job she not a heavy mommy, so i never got hurt, but me being a good boy, didn't complain when she realised i just stayed where i was, i don't complain as i is a gud boy :lol: she just needs to watch out where i am

Poor Locksley :(

Even if you aren't hurt, I'd limp around abit, you might get some extra carrots cos your Mum will feel guilty ;)

ive taken to sitting looking up at the fridge, then if mom wonders where i am and see's me looking up, if i look cute and sad enough i might just get an extra bit of carrot or greens :)

Dear Locksley...Tibbs ere, I is sorry to hear about your foot...my mummeh has done that to me too, bloomin hoomins with their big feets.
I sat next to the big silver nom nom dispenser too and gave her "the look", and got turnips...nommy nomm nom!!

Dear Locksley...Tibbs ere, I is sorry to hear about your foot...my mummeh has done that to me too, bloomin hoomins with their big feets.
I sat next to the big silver nom nom dispenser too and gave her "the look", and got turnips...nommy nomm nom!!

sounds good, i never had a turnip before, i just started over a week ago on what is called our veggies suppers, i do love my food :D

Hey Locksley...Echo and me both loves our turnips and swede...and got extra last night coz it was somefin called Burns night (fink Mummeh might mean Buns night!) up in Scotland.

We get veggie breakfast and veggie suppers...but we don't get enough of the brown sweeties...we think that if mummeh thinks we is starving she will give us more...they is so nommy!

hummmm buns night sounds good, i'll have to hop around, mom won't let me have a buns night in, although i like to have a lie in with mom on her bed gone 7pm, before then i have a lie in with rosie on the mat

me needs to taste a turnip, i do like little tomatos i suck all the juice out and then leave rosie with the skin :lol:

Back