• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My newly bonded 3some...including the one and only Stew!

they are too! i will try the link again when the album is activated....belle is our new girl and Stew is a special bun, some of the forum know her story and i'm sure will love to see her now :love:

Well i think the link still may not work but the i.d is 48586, just type it into the search box on the petplan gallery page if anyone wants to see the 3some..or in particular Stew :)

Well i think the link still may not work but the i.d is 48586, just type it into the search box on the petplan gallery page if anyone wants to see the 3some..or in particular Stew :)

i can see them now:D
i love rexes:love:

how old are they all? they all look babyish:love:

Stew (middle) is 9 months old, we don't know if she hasn't grown a lot because of her spinal deformity. Dumpling is 2 weeks older than Stew and Belle our beautiful new Rex is 13 weeks old. My hubby said no way were we having anymore rabbits til he felt her gorgeous coat :love:

Here you go for anyone who cant access the Gallery

stewdumpligandbelle.jpg

They are all :love: :love:

Back