• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dave Is Getting Braver! 2nd VIDEO ADDED

capel

Warren Veteran
He is coming on by leaps and bounds. Actually, that phrase is pretty apt, seeing as he has escaped 3 times this past week!. We've put his nero cage inside the zooplus run and he spends most evenings exploring his extended empire. He worked out how to scramble up the sides so we have the lid on all the time. We thought it was pretty safe but this morning when I went into the sitting room He was strolling around investigating the back of the TV!! He'd managed to squeeze between the two overlapping sides which we hadn't bothered to secure as we didn't think he'd be able to get to it!!:roll::lol: I've 2 very short clips of him, one is quite dark, but you can see how much braver he is! Will download these later.
DSC00081.jpg

Last edited:
He looks like he has put some weight on too? He is a real escape artist when he wants to be and he can fit in the tiniest of spaces :D

He has put some on Kath, but I'm not sure how much as Beth couldn't find any recorded weights to compare him with. He is like liquid silver when he gets going, and is as slippery as an eel!! :lol:

This is very short..just under a minute, and not very good quality, but better than nothing :lol:

He is that! A real escape artist! If the weather was warmer we could let him have time out in one of the big runs but he's got no winter coat at all, so will have to wait till the Spring.

Oh my god Hilda!!! You said small, but I didn't think he'd be this small!! He is flipping adorable!! Rog is the real Dr Doolittle!!

Dave will enjoy an amazing life with you, and I'm sure you'll help him combat his nervous problems - no wonder the poor little mite.

Nose rubs for Dave, and a hug for you xx

Back