• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I confess

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Following on from http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=211606

Yes I've failed again:oops:

Barney is staying:oops: which I'm sure won't be a great surprise to those of you who know me:oops:

Who could resist this;)

DSCF0126.jpg

035-1.jpg

I'm hopefully going to bond him with Martha, they are both booked in for neuter on 1st February, Martha has been here 3 years but she was quite a sickly bun when she arrived, she was a selective muesli eater, and wouldn't be tempted by pellets, but she had stassis about a year ago and I syringe fed her Excel pellets and she's been on them since, also her tummy has improved. She's also a dental bun, and is developing spurs on her molars, she's got to have a GA so she's being spayed at the same time.

Martha

011-2.jpg

I was waiting for this thread :lol: We all knew before you he wouldn't be going anywhere.:lol::lol:

he is a lucky bunny :love:

I was waiting for this thread :lol: We all knew before you he wouldn't be going anywhere.:lol::lol:

I am not 100% to blame for this - even though I had to nurse him, I had "tried" to stay detached. I told Jon that now he was okay I needed to transfer him upstairs to the spare bedroom to start hardening him off for the outside, but he said if he goes back, he'll probably be ill again, (we think it was the cold weather that sent him into stassis), so here he is in the living room:roll: I'm not the only softy:oops:

:D Celia must know what you are like b y now, and that she will not see any bunny that is placed into your care, foster or otherwise:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not allowed any more rabbits for a long time. And I will not foster either. Although I may sneak a smaller furry or two.:lol:

I knew he would be staying!!! Do you know when he came into Kirkby? His face looks alot like Bungle so I am guessing he came in from the same place.

He's been there a few months, I think November time, possibly from the same place:?

I think Bungle went in early October as I have had him since October half term and I dont think he had been there long. I think I remember Barney from last time I was there.

Back