• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie im dreading

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
im already dreading the day when i'll have to let her go, im hoping it won't be for a long time yet
was speaking to my nan yesterday telling her how she is and what vet said etc
last night i was sat there looking at her and thinking she looks older :cry: and thought im dreading having to say goodbye ever to her, she has been with me nearly 8yrs, she has been though everything with me, she has been my rock, some bunny who listens, licks my tears away, she's like a kid not just a rabbit, she is the most specail of all buns, because her character is just soo unique, she understands me, even if she is only a one person bunny, im the person she loves the most

thanks :cry: it was also when locks jumped on bed to me, i thought rosie used to do that, now she can't jump up, it was like seeing mowgli all over again :cry:

Aaaw it is a sad thought I know but try not to worry too much about that now, focus on now and enjoy the time together :D

We all have to say goodby to our most loved pets at some point :(
some come earlier than others.

I really hope you and rosie have alot more time together.
She is doing well for her age, i must say.
i would love it if my 3 lived so long :love:

Sometimes it is just kinder to let them go then to see them suffer. :)
Im sure you understand this.

Heres hoping you both have lots more time together for the future :love:
:wave:

We all have to say goodby to our most loved pets at some point :(
some come earlier than others.

I really hope you and rosie have alot more time together.
She is doing well for her age, i must say.
i would love it if my 3 lived so long :love:

Sometimes it is just kinder to let them go then to see them suffer. :)
Im sure you understand this.

Heres hoping you both have lots more time together for the future :love:
:wave:

will do, she has the new rabbit run to enjoy in spring time :)

she has done it again, whenever i worry she goes to a spot where she can see me sits looks up, like she smiles at me :)

aww hun just enjoy her while your still together... i cant imagine having to say goodbye after such a long time together.. but you never know you could still have years before her time finally comes :love:

good thing about the delicate of bunny means we never take them for granted, every day is a gift :D

i know, i love her to bits, she was/is my first house bunny, if it wasn't for her protests of refusing to go in an outdoor hutch i wouldn't know how magical they can be, she changed mum and dad's view on having house bunnies, as when i first had mitzi and thumper i used to get no they are not meant for the house, they are for outdoors, but rosie soon changed all that, also thanks to my nan too :D

now mum and dad see them as house bunnies part of the family too, although rosie won't let mum or dad near her, dad sometimes :lol: if she see's him stroking locksley, rosie never used to bother when he stroked mowgli, but now i think she thinks hey me too :lol:

Back