• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so sad Cherry leaves tomorrow

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
but I must be brave. Cherry is going to live as a rainbow rabbit tomorrow, with Liz and Steve. I feel so so sad. I know she will have a great home with them, and a wonderful life, and if she is a good girl not one but too boyfriends and plenty of space to run around in, but I am sad that it isn't me.

In Big brother Styley, as people leave the house. Cherry Blossom, these are your best bits

2r40acw.jpg

2e2gkrq.jpg

k2oe89.jpg

newbunnie002.jpg

cleanoutday021.jpg

ladybun013.jpg

cherry004.jpg

001.jpg

cherry059.jpg

Last edited:
When I say "to be a rainbow rabbit" I thought the worst, so I guess at least be grateful that with Liz and Steve, buns like Cherryblossom get a second (third?) chance :D

I know how you feel as I cried my eyes out when Marnie left and I knew she was going to a great home :cry:

All I can say is that you will have plenty of updates :love:

Steve left about 10 minutes ago so will be with you in just over 3 hours, well hopefully, with Steve you never can tell :roll: :lol:

Im sorry Louise :( Big hugs. Cherry couldnt of asked for a better home :love: I would be happy knowing one of my bunnies were going to Liz and Steve :) The bunnies at RR couldnt ask for better care :love:

xXx

Cherry can't have gone to a better home:)

I know, it just feels like I have failed her in some way. This will be her 3rd home, and her second within a year. It is what is best for her, and my other rabbits. It is just unfortunate that I took on three Rabbits in August/sept, of whom 2 need dentals. Frankie has been bonded into a three, and therefore it is easier to rehome a single.

I have always said I would rather take on my maximum of healthy rabbits, than a couple of rabbits with problems. I know problems can spring up at any time of life, and I always thought insurance would cover it :( these buns have proved that not to be the case, and I would urge all bunny owners, especially those with insurance to have a saving fund for your rabbits. Cherry has had to have three dentals and an extraction Since the end of August.

All I can say is that you will have plenty of updates :love:
:love::love::love:

Last edited:
You haven't failed her. By finding her a good home even thugh you will miss her dearly you have shown you are putting her needs first, that is what being a pet owner is about, we cannot always predict the future.

Steve left home at 9.15am and still isn't home yet. I am hoping he will be here very shortly, both him and Cherry will be exhausted.

I can't wait to meet Cherry, she looks a beautiful girl :love:

awww im sorry :cry::cry::cry:

i really hope cherry has a very happy new life and you can be happy when you see she is happy xxxx

So sorry you will miss her Lottielouise. She is a gorgeous bunny and it must be very hard for you. But on the other hand, she is going to the best possible place and will soon settle in. You have done her proud.
:love:

She has just arrived. She is such a pretty bunny and is very lively and doesn't seem at all bothered by the journey :love: She is so thin though,I wasn't expecting her bones to be so prominent. Thankfully Louise says she has started putting some weight on so hopefully she will continue to do so :)

She has just arrived. She is such a pretty bunny and is very lively and doesn't seem at all bothered by the journey :love: She is so thin though,I wasn't expecting her bones to be so prominent. Thankfully Louise says she has started putting some weight on so hopefully she will continue to do so :)

I know! She was worse than that last week, but the vet putting her on metacam, and your advice to worm her are working and she is eating more and putting on weight, so I do think it is a bit of both.

Travelling doesn't bother her, unless she is in pain, then she gets grumpy.

She is incredibly bright considering. I am so glad she is putting the weight on as I honestly don't think she could have afforded to loose much more. I will keep you posted on her weight progress.

I will weigh her in the morning so we have a base weight on my scales :)

Back