• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

adoption homes in London

JC1982

New Kit
Hi Ladies and Gents

Myself and my girlfriend lost one of our two house rabbits three days ago due to a heart attack. Not only do we now have a practically brand new cage and accessories going to waste (one week old), Harry seems to be moping around the empty cage and not doing much else -no binkys :(

I know a few people might say it is too soon, but the fact of the matter is we do have a brand new cage, lots of love, enough food, treats, bedding and toys for two and a very lonely looking boy here!

Harry is 9 months old, we would want a female rabbit of a similar age, fully vaccinated and spayed (although the two latter points are negotiable and we would pay for these procedures upon finding the right rabbit).

The one concern we have is that they might fight (Harry and Wills did although I highly beileve this is due to them being same sex, hence the need for a female rabbit) could someone suggest any other adoption centres in London (we have already contacted greenwich rescue and Starlights in Essex and are awaiting their replies) taht would let us come and look at the rabbits and possibly introduce Harry to her to see how they get along?

I really would like to find the right one for us and him so if anyone knows of any other adoption centres that we might contact please let us know.

Kind Regards

JC

Oh no!! Hary and Wills from ARC? :cry::cry::cry::cry: They were waiting so long for a home too :cry:

no - they were black buns wern't they, defferent Harry and Wills - funny thing is one was a lionhead and one alop just like ours!!!! i saw them when browsing their site - although thank you you just gave me the website we were searching for all night!!!!

Sorry, I meant to say that the ladies at Beckenham rescue were very lovely, really helpful and did some of the bonding process for us. :D

Elivis is from greenwich rescue, shes out all day with the buns, im sure she well get back to you when she has the chance.

Back