• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the fridge is his

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
ok every evening Locksley thinks the fridge is his :lol: he knows when its his supertime for green and gets soo excited he runs to mum and dad excited like he is trying to tell them :oops: :lol:, then sits by fridge why i get his stuff ready :lol: today i dropped abit of gratted carrot he ran off with it showed it dad, but wouldn't eat it unless dad held it :shock: :lol:

Lol he sounds like a right cheeky chappy :love:

My pair get really over-excited and try to climb into the fridge if I open it.....good job I don't keep anything on the bottom shelf :roll:

ok every evening Locksley thinks the fridge is his :lol: he knows when its his supertime for green and gets soo excited he runs to mum and dad excited like he is trying to tell them :oops: :lol:, then sits by fridge why i get his stuff ready :lol: today i dropped abit of gratted carrot he ran off with it showed it dad, but wouldn't eat it unless dad held it :shock: :lol:

Oh bless him, he sounds as if he knows what he wants....

Back