• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think...

Kloy

Warren Scout
...it would be ok to keep buns in a flat for a year (free-roaming, or at least spaciously penned)? Assuming landlord permission attained first? Ad access whenever possible to a friends garden lawn?

Thanks! I just wasn't sure whether it would be frowned upon, because I won't necessirily have a garden or yard of my own :)

They're in the house at the minute (and staying that way if I get MY way) so I suppose it wouldn't be that different.....just thought I'd better check still :oops:

We had a rescue bunny a few years ago and although he had access to a garden he never went in it unless you forced him..loved being an indoor bunny :D

mine dont have access to a garden and are happy living indoors :D (we have a big garden but it's in a right state at the moment)

Back