• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cat litter unsure

tickles

Mama Doe
What to switch from megazorb to cat litter but so many i aint got a clue which one to use.Has anyone heard of best for pets wood pellet cat litter.But unsure of the pine fragrance x

I use the one from Pets at Home. It's on offer at the moment for £8 (for the giant bag). None of my buns have had a problem with it.

I've also used the Bob Martin one and the Tesco one and both fine.

Like LoopyLouie, I have used the PAH woodbased cat litter (it's in a white and green bag with the cat litters) for 6 years with Sophie and I've found it to be the best one :thumb: I've tried different ones from other pet shops and other makes but they just tend to go really powdery. The one from PAH is great :)

I'd avoid scented pellets, especially pine or cedar scented - I believe they could be bad for bunny's health?..
But you shouldn't need scented anyway providing you change the litter regularly (every day or other day).

I've also used P@H wood pellets & they're good.. but I currently use carefresh bedding as litter because it's softer - & for a 14l bag it's about the same cost (per usage ratio) as pellets.
My local petshop orders it for me @ £13 for a 14l bag

I'm actually going to try megazorb though as that's more cost effective :lol:

I used bio catolet but found too dear as getting through alot a month so have now switched to megazorb.Why do you not want to use it anymore?

I have been thinking of switching to Megazorb because I read so many positive comments, so I'd be interested to know why you want to change. I might try the PAH stuff now though.

Megazorb is good stuff have used it for ages but found the last couple of bags have seemed dusty.Also plain and simply want to try something else.

Back