• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit search??

davinab

Young Bun
Some might think this a bit early after my recent problems with MOJO, but, having sorted them satisfactorily....I am hoping to rehome a female E Lop, I will only consider rescue bunnies and if an E lop is not available then I will be more than happy with homelss bunny..It is just that due to Mojo's special breed/ears etc I will be giving him specific accommodation etc and it would be ideal if he could share with his own type, I just need to find such a lady who is under a year, preferably spayed etc etc.

Some might think this a bit early after my recent problems with MOJO, but, having sorted them satisfactorily....I am hoping to rehome a female E Lop, I will only consider rescue bunnies and if an E lop is not available then I will be more than happy with homelss bunny..It is just that due to Mojo's special breed/ears etc I will be giving him specific accommodation etc and it would be ideal if he could share with his own type, I just need to find such a lady who is under a year, preferably spayed etc etc.

Whereabouts are you?

Rabbit search

I live in Scotland on the West Coast near Oban, but I do travel down to Lancashire several times a year to visit family etc.

I think its good your looking for a friend for Mojo :) I dont think english lops come up very often in rescue, theres alot of Frenchies in rescue at the moment :) xXx

Rabbit Search

would be nice to find an E lop, but obviously a neutered Doe of any breed would be fine incl French lop.
Bit difficult to find any companion for Mojo here on the West coast of Scotland

Back