PDA

View Full Version : Blimmin' 'eck

biscuitblossom
23-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Neither SS junior or senior is available in the petfood places near me .....if I order from hay experts the postage will double the price!

hurricanhoney
23-01-2010, 06:02 PM
What a shame. I have just discovered one local to me that does the whole range and does all my other bunny food too. I used to have to get it from The Hay Experts. If you want some junior I have a small unopened bag here which I am happy to post to you. Mine don't like it. What about www.vetuk.co.uk I think they do the full range. Obviously there is still postage but the prices are slightly cheaper.

biscuitblossom
23-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Thats a very kind offer.....wonder what postage would be

hurricanhoney
23-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Thats a very kind offer.....wonder what postage would be

Don't worry about it I'd rather it goes to use. Pm me your address and I'll send it you.

LilVicky
23-01-2010, 06:57 PM
:shock: can you not ask if they will order you one?

Our local petshop orders ours in, as we kept going there and could only get the tiny bags of it :roll:
so now we order in advance, a the biggest bag i think and they let us know when its in and we go collect it.

has lasted quite a while now, but will be ordering another one soon.

biscuitblossom
23-01-2010, 06:59 PM
:shock: can you not ask if they will order you one?

Our local petshop orders ours in, as we kept going there and could only get the tiny bags of it :roll:
so now we order in advance, a the biggest bag i think and they let us know when its in and we go collect it.

has lasted quite a while now, but will be ordering another one soon.

last time I tried ordering things in it was so haphazard it really wasn't worth the bother....they could never guarantee when it was going to be there :?

abbymarysmokey
23-01-2010, 08:23 PM
My vets used to order in SS for me until it became widely available locally. Vets are generally pretty reliable if you give them a couple of days notice that you're running short

Stator
23-01-2010, 08:35 PM
I guess doncaster is too far? There is a Jollyes there.

biscuitblossom
23-01-2010, 08:36 PM
I guess doncaster is too far? There is a Jollyes there.

Yes just a bit too far....I don't even drive :lol:

Hugo's There
23-01-2010, 08:54 PM
I am sure vetuk sell it and there postage costs for food are reasonable :wave: