• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blimmin' 'eck

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Neither SS junior or senior is available in the petfood places near me .....if I order from hay experts the postage will double the price!

What a shame. I have just discovered one local to me that does the whole range and does all my other bunny food too. I used to have to get it from The Hay Experts. If you want some junior I have a small unopened bag here which I am happy to post to you. Mine don't like it. What about www.vetuk.co.uk I think they do the full range. Obviously there is still postage but the prices are slightly cheaper.

:shock: can you not ask if they will order you one?

Our local petshop orders ours in, as we kept going there and could only get the tiny bags of it :roll:
so now we order in advance, a the biggest bag i think and they let us know when its in and we go collect it.

has lasted quite a while now, but will be ordering another one soon.

:shock: can you not ask if they will order you one?

Our local petshop orders ours in, as we kept going there and could only get the tiny bags of it :roll:
so now we order in advance, a the biggest bag i think and they let us know when its in and we go collect it.

has lasted quite a while now, but will be ordering another one soon.

last time I tried ordering things in it was so haphazard it really wasn't worth the bother....they could never guarantee when it was going to be there :?

My vets used to order in SS for me until it became widely available locally. Vets are generally pretty reliable if you give them a couple of days notice that you're running short

Back