• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice?

Haven't been on in ages and was surprised how much I had forgotten to come on I wanted to come on earlier but kept forgetting.

The story starts on the day we got Alice we thought and were told that all the rabbits in the one litter (or whatever you call it) were girls so we presumed the man who sold Alice to us was right. . .

Then the first time we went to the vets we asked her to check that she was a girl and sure as she was . . .

So we went to get her neutered and the person (I wasn't there) who did the operation had a quick look just to check and to all our amazement she was a HE!! :shock: . . . (she did still get neutered though)

So now Alice is still Alice she/he is just a he Alice and also hasn't got a tutu yet lol! but has had lots of ribbon tied to her! This just shows you that some rabbits do show there "bits" later than others. :) she is very much loved and is called a she as it would confuse everyone to change it :lol:

Back