• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for aunty Kirsty ....(go on ..and you nosy peeps too )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0118jan20100001.jpg

thought you might like to see that Archie has settled in ok

2010_0118jan20100002.jpg

he has had some run time and has enjoyed chinning everything :D

2010_0118jan20100004.jpg

he seems quite partial to funigreek crunchies :D

Thank you Kirsty for taking care of him until we had room to take him here .:wave: He is a georgeous bunny ..

for any one interested Archie was found being attacked by a cat . When Kirsty got him he seemed fine from the cat attack but was very thin and he had a poorly leg . The vet thinks it is a break which has been left un treated and has healed itself .

Oooohhhh Archie you are sooooooooo handsome!!!! :love::love::love: In fact just like our Archie ;)

You won't be waiting long I'm sure for your forever home :)

:wave:Another sticky beak, he is lovely, poor little chap, glad things are looking up for him now :D :love:

awwwww my little baby:love::love: we are missing you loads....looks like you don't seem to be missing us too much!:lol: so glad you have settled in and i'm sure Auntie Angie will find you a lovely forever home when the time is right:D

thanks so much for posting these Angie...made my day:D

Oooohhhh Archie you are sooooooooo handsome!!!! :love::love::love: In fact just like our Archie ;)

You won't be waiting long I'm sure for your forever home :)

When i first saw the pics i thought it was your Archie Denise!! I nearly had a heart attack!! :shock: :lol:

Archie is lovely :love::love: Im sure he wont be with you long Angie :) xXx

Back