• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everybody & Teddy it's me likkle Baby Saint & Mummy Helen...

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
"Hi everybody today I'm going to show you some of my toys. ( Hope Teddy and Teddy's Mum are watching) :lol:
Mummy Helen said the pink and orange ball has another little ball inside it and it makes a noise when I throw it about, this is my favourite jingly toy and I have a big wicker ball I throw about usually at Mummy Helen."

23-1-10005.jpg

" Yes you do Baby Saint and it's very naughty, especially when I'm eating " (said Mummy Helen).
23-1-10008.jpg

"This is my hanging hay toy which I stand in my litter tray like this and knock it and it makes a noise which annoys Chudleigh Flint the Grumpy bunny next door"
23-1-10010.jpg

"Oh Baby Saint you are a naughty girl annoying Chudleigh Flint like that" (said Mummy Helen)
23-1-10013.jpg

"I'm not being norty Mummy, I'm just having lots of fun"
23-1-10011.jpg

"Well if you are just playing and having lots of fun that's different but do try and do it quietly please" (said Mummy Helen)
23-1-10006.jpg

"Ok I will........NOT!!!................MUHAHAHA!!!!!!
23-1-10009.jpg

Bye everybody especially Teddy!
lots of love xx
Baby Saint
wawingbunny.gif

YAY!!!! Thank you! I'm.....*ahem*....Teddy is so happy that he got to see them! They're so pretty! :love::love::love::love:

Teddy: Mummeh...whilst I fink they is pawsome buns I fink you should admit to everybun that it was yooo that wanted to see dem, and yoo used me as an hexcuse....stoopid two-foots! *sigh*

Ali: *no comment*

YAY!!!! Thank you! I'm.....*ahem*....Teddy is so happy that he got to see them! They're so pretty! :love::love::love::love:

Teddy: Mummeh...whilst I fink they is pawsome buns I fink you should admit to everybun that it was yooo that wanted to see dem, and yoo used me as an hexcuse....stoopid two-foots! *sigh*

Ali: *no comment*

I thought you.... I mean...Teddy would be happy :lol:

:lol::lol:

They're such special buns! :love:

Aww Thank You we think so, they were horribly abused and left to die at the side of the road and to see them now so contented and happy is just wonderful. They still have their problems, my Husband Mike is forever checking Baby Saints back legs as she drags her disabled one and slightly uses her dislocated leg but she has very long front legs and uses them to get about with the help of her dislocated leg, so we don't know what the future holds there for her but we know she is a little fighter. Helen is slightly twisted and her back legs are very splayed out and so she does hop rather strangely but she copes and is a wonderful Mother to Baby Saint. We are so lucky to have them as they are a very special pair. :love::love:

Aww Thank You we think so, they were horribly abused and left to die at the side of the road and to see them now so contented and happy is just wonderful. They still have their problems, my Husband Mike is forever checking Baby Saints back legs as she drags her disabled one and slightly uses her dislocated leg but she has very long front legs and uses them to get about with the help of her dislocated leg, so we don't know what the future holds there for her but we know she is a little fighter. Helen is slightly twisted and her back legs are very splayed out and so she does hop rather strangely but she copes and is a wonderful Mother to Baby Saint. We are so lucky to have them as they are a very special pair. :love::love:

It just shows you what a good mummy can do, both the four-footed and two-footed varieties! :love:

Back