• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Murphy Says......

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I love my litter tray as it can be so many things apart from somewhere to poop and wee....it can be a magical boat sailing from room to room, it can be somewhere to cuddle up and sleep with your love muffin (but mind the poop's) but best of all it's a great advantage point for seeing if anyone is coming up the stairs with my breakfast or tea.
22-1-10003.jpg

22-1-10004.jpg

22-1-10005.jpg

22-1-10006-1.jpg

Aww :love:

It that your spare bedroom btw? I have a feeling your house probably looks like mine :lol:

We have 7 rescue rabbits in our integral garage, 1 in the kitchen, 1 in the lounge, 2 in one spare room upstairs and 3 in the other spare room upstairs.
14 Bunnies living with us...love it :love::love:

We have 7 rescue rabbits in our integral garage, 1 in the kitchen, 1 in the lounge, 2 in one spare room upstairs and 3 in the other spare room upstairs.
14 Bunnies living with us...love it :love::love:

Wow, that's a lot!

We only have 7 in the house...1 in the spare bedroom, 1 in the hallway, 2 in the living room, and 3 in the 'rabbit room' which is a study/sun lounge type room between our kitchen and living room.

I love having rabbits indoors, but not sure my OH agrees :lol:

:love::love::love::love: Murphy...aren't you a sweetie!

Teddy's made a request for pint sized Helen and Baby Saint please!! (...Yes, Teddy asked for them!)

Back