• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello :) *edited with link to my pics* :)

Hi.
Just thought I'd say a quick hello :)

My name is Abi and I am the mom to 6 bonded buns, 2 g.pigs and 1 dog.

The majority of my buns came to me through my work. They are either abused or surrendered buns.
The names of our current 6 are Bossonova, Aubrey, Mr Virginia, Zero, Slush Bunny and Edward.

Our rainbow bridge buns were called Pumpkin, Bambi and Mrs Pearl.

Our current G.Pigs are Jose and Bobble. (Rainbow bridge pigs were Lola and Darcy).

My dog is called Swayze.

I am currently a Veterinary Nurse but am changing careers as I have found out I am allergic to cats!!

Not sure what else to say and I am a little rushed at the mo.

I am also a member of Bunny Lover Unite (BLU) on flickr. Not sure if anyone else is also a member there??

I thought the best thing (well the easiest thing) to do to show you my pictures of the buns and pigs was the post a link.
This is a thread I started on another forum I am on, it is all about my buns, pigs and their new (ish) enclosure.
Hope you like them :)

http://www.chinesecrestedcrush.com/phpBB2/about31066.html

This is a link to another thread on the same forum, it shows you my dog Swayze and other bits and pieces -
http://www.chinesecrestedcrush.com/phpBB2/about31028.html

xx

Last edited:
I love your pics.. buns & piggies are gorgeous.. & that enclosure is awesome :thumb:

Ohhhh & welcome to RU :lol: :wave:

:wave: I'm pushed for time so haven't looked at the links either yet :oops:will do though, hope you enjoy the forum :wave:

Hello Carmen!
Yes that was me. After you mentioning this fouum, I thought it was time I joined.
I am a member of Bunny Lovers United (BLU) on Flickr and never really thought to join another..... but here I am.

Nice to find you :)
x

YAY! That's the power of RU for you! :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the forum, your piccies are great, I'm still dead jealous of your bonded six! :shock:

Carm x

Haha, thank you.
I can't tell you for how long we tried to bond them all and it wasn't until Fat Fluffs (well, Chloe) took the original 7 for a week to bond them, that they actually got along.
The original 7 turned to 5 due to a couple going over the bridge.

Then we got Edward the disabled bunny in December, we will be adding him to the 5 as soon as his strength and weight is up.

I cannot even tell you how much easier they are to look after as one big group, not to mention how much happier they all seem. Ive never seen so many binkies :)

xx

Back