• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutch Rabbits

Hi!

I used to breed and show dutch rabbits.....although we are going back a few years! I am now nearly 24 and had my Dutchies between the ages of 12-16. I didn't start breeding until about 14 after i had done all the research.

I ended up that i couldn't breed or show anymore due to keeping a lot of the babies :oops: all my baby buns who didn't stay went to family, family friends, friends or friends of friends who are now friends!!

I only had 28 nice big hutches (my dad made them bless him!) and when i was just 16 they were all taken......and so was dad's garden :lol:

I found it so so hard to let go of buns that wouldn't make 'show standard' so i kept them! So my showing career came to an end! But my buns stayed!

I now live in my own house and have one male dwarf lop, who is soon to have a girlfriend once he has had his big op!

I will try to post pics soon of them all.

i pland on showing dutch rabbits too. my rabbits had one litter. i ended keeping the ones that didnt make show standered lol:lol:.

Back