• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SandringBun House

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Well, following on from the whole landlord trauma, the girls are now very comfortably installed in their new home with my parents.

Dad named their wendyhouse Bunningham Palace, and my friend's shed (where they go on holiday) is Bunmoral, so the spring residence has been christened Sandringbun House!

Its in my Dad's office - he's under strict instructions to get on with his work and not spend all day cooing over or feeding them!

P1070375.jpg

P1070371-1.jpg

As you can see, they really hate it :lol::lol:

P1070374.jpg

P1070373.jpg

P1070372.jpg

P1070376.jpg

Looks like a bunny chaise longe to me :shock:

I'm really going to miss them :cry::cry: but i know they'll be well looked after here

Heehee, I love the clever palace names! They're very lucky spoilt buns!

I'm afraid I've fallen in love with them a little bit. :oops:

They look so happy! :D
I feel so sorry for your parents looking after those two terrorists:roll:
Actually, I wonder if your parents will ever let you have them back! :shock::lol:

Yeah i am a bit worried about that :shock::shock: they were far too willing to have them! :lol::lol:

Just give it a few days until they start making a mess, and they have to get into the pen to clean out - the novelty will wear off! :lol::lol:

Yeah i am a bit worried about that :shock::shock: they were far too willing to have them! :lol::lol:

Just give it a few days until they start making a mess, and they have to get into the pen to clean out - the novelty will wear off! :lol::lol:

Either that, or they'll get really attached to them! Don't worry, though, I'm sure they'll let you see them when you visit! :shock::lol:

They look wonderfully settled. Your dad will never need a paper shredder in his office :)

:lol::lol: actually, he does use his paper shredder, then stuffs boxes with the shreds and hides veggies in it!

Phoenix goes mental trying to get them out, she's a super-digger! Indi just waits until all the hard work is done then nicks the veggies! :roll:

Back