• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
took rosie to vets today, she now isn't responding with her front legs, i took her thinking she was ok as can be, but when vet bent her 2 front paws back she didn't even attempt to put them back straight :cry:, she does with her back ones though

that it probrably is something like a brain tumour :cry: and if she was to get any worse the kindest option would be to let her go :cry:

but she is still happy at moment, she is asleep next to locks
she wouldn't put any of her front paws back straight, its like she didn't know, i said to think of it she had been sitting funny sometimes to with her front legs turning back, and didn't seem to do anything

that it probrably is something like a brain tumour :cry: and if she was to get any worse the kindest option would be to let her go :cry:

but she is still happy at moment, she is asleep next to locks
she wouldn't put any of her front paws back straight, its like she didn't know, i said to think of it she had been sitting funny sometimes to with her front legs turning back, and didn't seem to do anything

Oh bless her :(

I am sure she will let you know when she has had enough. Its great that she is still able to enjoy life at the moment :love:

Oh bless her :(

I am sure she will let you know when she has had enough. Its great that she is still able to enjoy life at the moment :love:

yes, i think little locks is playing his part well :), if i move him she looks for him, she just enjoys having some bunny to sit with

Back