• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Rainbow Rabbit Mugs for sale

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We now have sets of 4 Rainbow Rabbit mugs. They are absolutely stunning and fab quality. Much thicker and heavier than the mugs we have in our cupboard.

Each one has 3 different pictures printed on it of Rainbow Rabbits past and present. I love these so much I want to keep them all :lol: It seems a shame to drink out of them.
mug4.jpg

They cost £32.99 for a set of 4 Including postage and packaging. They are extremely well packaged in their individual boxes and will then be put in a large jiffy bag :)

We accept paypal and cheques and any profit will go towards our vet bills :)

mug1.jpg

mug1a.jpg

mug2.jpg

mug3.jpg

mug4a.jpg

We now have sets of 4 Rainbow Rabbit mugs. They are absolutely stunning and fab quality. Much thicker and heavier than the mugs we have in our cupboard.

Each one has 3 different pictures printed on it of Rainbow Rabbits past and present. I love these so much I want to keep them all :lol: It seems a shame to drink out of them.
mug4.jpg

They cost £32.99 for a set of 4 Including postage and packaging. They are extremely well packaged in their individual boxes and will then be put in a large jiffy bag :)

We accept paypal and cheques and any profit will go towards our vet bills :)

mug1.jpg

mug1a.jpg

mug2.jpg

mug3.jpg

mug4a.jpg

Bump :wave:

Back