• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

treat balls!!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I've just bought Ruby and Ralph one of those treat balls and put some apple in it... Now they are going mental pushing it around but it just feels like I'm teasing them... how are they actually supposed to get the treat out?!

:lol: I break up little bits of pellets, banana chips and fenugreek crunchies to sizes that easily fall out! Its hilarious watching them nudge and bat it around! I think its good exercise better than just handing them something!

Bella loves her treatball, but even if I put it as far away as possible, it always ends up under the sofa :lol: and then I'm bombarded with a rabbit headbutting me to get it back for her!

Aw, its so cute to watch isnt it!

Molly LOVES her treat ball, I throw it for her and she will run like mad after it.

Brian doesnt really get it :lol:

I give the foster buns their excel pellets in the treat ball :) It gives them something to do. I would only put small things in them :) xXx

Back