• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Obsessed with Bread

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Before I go any further I just want to say that bread is not entirely healthy for a rabbit to eat. Grimlock has a lot of health problems all relating to his teeth. He stopped eating at one point and the only thing I could get him to eat on his own was bread. He's always been obsessed by it and I feel that it is important for him to be excited by food and I don't mind what he eats as long as he does eat. I have tried everything to get hay and veg down him but he'll go hungry rather than eat them. :(

Anyway... it's a nightly ritual that he comes in and hassles us for bread. Usually jumping on our laps on the sofa or running crazily round our legs and pawing at us until we give in. Where is Samus while all this goes on? Snoozing in the hutch. :lol:

Last night it was my boyfriend that got hassled.

I usually put music over my videos but this is just straight from my phone so ignore us all talking in the background. If there's anything inappropriate said I'll take it down.

One obsessed bunny :)

:lol: Bless him that is so cute! PA loves bread too - but only the hard stuff! Ciabatta, breadsticks or toast :lol:

Awww, grim is so beautiful. I'm sure Millie would be just the same if she was indoors, but she would have had his arm off within 5 seconds :lol:

Back