• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes for Soapy for tomorrow !!!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Little Soapy bunny has a date tomorrow with a beautiful small grey lionhead girl Pebbles. :D All homechecked and ready to go if it works out.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=197739&highlight=soapy

Pebbles sadly lost her partner a few weeks ago and has been pining for company. They are meeting at Vickies tomorrow morning so please send lots & lots of vibes that they love each other and its an easy bond !!

Good luck Vickie and don't forget the piccies :wave:

Ooohh he's not mine I just did the homecheck :lol::lol: and seeing as I met him when he was just 9 days old and fed him I have a soft spot for him :love:

I met him at the Fat Fluffs' Christmas fundraiser. I think that everybody has a soft spot for the little man.:love::love::love:

Fingers crossed fluffy Soapy will behave like a little gentlebun and everything will go smoothly. Vickie is the bonding queen though, so I am sure she will make them realise they love each other :) xx

Soapy is a special little bunster and we had the pleasure of fostering him for 6 weeks or so and seeing him though his neuter and recovery :love:

Everything crossed here for his bunny date and yes DON'T FORGET THE PICS VICKIE!!! :lol: :lol:

Quick update ...

Vickie texted me this morning to say that Soapy had gone off happily, snuggled up with his new wife Pebbles :love:

Back