• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy hasn't poo'd yet U/D saturday

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
He had his nose stitched yesterday evening and no poops yet :(....I'm taking him back to the vets when I take Jasmine later .....hes eaten a bowl of food just no poo ( or pee as far as I can tell :?)

Last edited:
What time is your appointment? is there any update? Knowing bunnies he'll probably do a whole pile in the carrier on the way to the vet :roll::lol:

What time is your appointment? is there any update? Knowing bunnies he'll probably do a whole pile in the carrier on the way to the vet :roll::lol:

He did one poo in the carrier :?

Hes had more antibiotics,more rimadyl and more metaclopromide so hopefully he'll be pooping normally soon!!

Awe one little poo is better than no little poo!! Hopefully there will be a steady stream of them soon!! Sending more pooing vibes!!

Sorry I'm late updating....been at work....hes not done mountains of poo I'm afraid...I've just put him outside in his hutch /run in the hopes that hes been saving them for familiar surroundings!!:?

Back