• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily Shane is my new alarm clock!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
I have 4 clocks in my bedroom...and now Lily is the 5th.
She obviously knows I have problems getting out of my pit....:roll::lol:
This morning,before any alarms went off,she started banging her bottle against her bedroom,(which is in my bedroom).
I switched on the lamp to see the time...Just ONE more minute and the alarms would have rung!!!!
Does that bunny EVER sleep??????????????:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Isn't it incredible how buns know the time so accurately?
I'm fascinated to know how they do it - Don't tell me the bit about the big hand & the little hand!!

Awww, bless her :lol:

I have several furry alarm clocks - three cats who miaow like crazy outside my bedroom door as soon as they reckon it's breakfast time, and Daisy who jumps on my head and licks my pillows when she thinks it's about time mummy should be up :lol:

Austin rattles the bars at 7.30 every morning, i dont mind until it comes to my day off and i would really like to have a lye in! Sometimes i'll get him out and then go back to bed, but he jumps on the bed and licks my face :)

Strawberry is the champion at knowing the time! When he lived in our room at 6am sharp he would jump on the bed and attack me till I got up. Now he is in another room I can hear he jumping about and pacing till his breakfast comes!

Back