• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could we have some vibes please

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
I know i'm not around much anymore but could i have some vibes for molly please. Molly is my 9 year old Netherland dwarf and she hasn't been well since before xmas but we couldn't find anything wrong, we found a lump under her chin this morning which has appeared within the last few days so she's off to the vets on Monday for some investigations.

Hello all

Thanks for the vibes Molly has an osteo mylitis (SP) it's the same form of abcess in her lower jaw that Oakley had. The vets have drained it and removed one of her lower incisors, they only removed one as they didn't want to put her little head through more than was necessary. She has antibiotics and flushing for a week and then we just have to wait and see.

o phill i've been wondering where you've been, i hope your keeping well. Sending loads of vibes for molly, i hopeshe makes a full recovery

Thanks Guys. I have to say that Moll came round very well from her GA and by the time i got her home last night she was demanding her dinner so i don't think she's feeling too bad, the test will come with flushing out the holes and giving her her jab.

I'm so pleased that all is going well for Molly.
Everything crossed that flushing the holes goes just as well.
Please keep us updated.

Back