• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns in conservatory?

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
I'm house hunting at the moment, and as B&M are freerange house buns, them having their 'own' space is key to which houses we look at (among other things obviously)
At the moment they have 'their' room in the utility, but a lot of the houses in our price range have a conservatory instead. While this would be a good amount of space for them, would they be ok living in there?
It's a stupid question I know, and they wouldn't be in there all the time, only when noone is home or we're in bed....I just worry :oops:
I would have blinds and stuff to keep them out of direct sunlight, but it depends on the house really.
Any ideas?

obviously depends on size, but should be fine. As long as it doesnt get sweltering in the summer, they'd be fine, and its probably easier to keep clean and tidy than most other rooms. Being colder in winter wouldnt bother them i reckon as it would get gradually colder, but you could use a heater if necessary.

I'm house hunting at the moment, and as B&M are freerange house buns, them having their 'own' space is key to which houses we look at (among other things obviously)
At the moment they have 'their' room in the utility, but a lot of the houses in our price range have a conservatory instead. While this would be a good amount of space for them, would they be ok living in there?
It's a stupid question I know, and they wouldn't be in there all the time, only when noone is home or we're in bed....I just worry :oops:
I would have blinds and stuff to keep them out of direct sunlight, but it depends on the house really.
Any ideas?

no way a rabbit can go in one its too cold in winter and far too hot in summer

Back