• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do my arms look clean?

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
??????? :?

Well they should do because Artie has just spent the last 30 minutes washing them :love::love::love:

It's cost me a small fortune to get my arms washed in this manner but it's soooo worth it :love::love::love::love:

I know bunnies can be very stressful but there's nothing quite like being wrapped round a bun that is showing such affection *sighs* :love::love:

And that's after pushing a syringe of medication into his mouth a few hours ago :(

:love::love::love:

See, he's forgiven you for that syringe already. ;) Bubbles is my number 1 groomer - if she can't reach any skin she grooms my clothes. :lol::lol:

:love::love::love:

See, he's forgiven you for that syringe already. ;) Bubbles is my number 1 groomer - if she can't reach any skin she grooms my clothes. :lol::lol:

radish does this too :lol: She is forever grooming my socks and grouses if she can't reach skin.

Artie is my only licky bunny and I so love them licking.

Art also loves licking my fake suede slippers - it makes a great rasping noise :lol:

Roo was born to groom Tink but has never attempted to groom me :? :roll:

Strawberry will groom my OH but not me. Snowdrop doesnt groom anyone and doesnt really like human company. Bungle likes to climb all over us but hasnt started grooming us yet.

BOTH my boys have been 'kissing' me today. It's really weird cuz Ginger never does in the normal way - he doesn't even groom himself!

They're weird aren't they? Esme loves to be cuddled and gets excited when I go to see her but never licks me (she did in the pet shop when I saw her - it's how I chose her over her siblings :roll:). She will however groom her plastic pet bed :lol:

Artie is my only licky bunny and I so love them licking.

It is soooooo cute isn't it. :love::love: Alfie's too macho to groom hoomins - I think I can count on one finger the number of times he's groomed me. :lol::lol: Bubbles grooms anyone and everyone.

awwww bless artie:love:

i suppose esme kind of grooms me - kissing my clothes with her little teeth:lol: she does lick carpet tho:? eric just licks the window:roll:

Back