• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Just Couldn't Resist Him!!

Desma

Young Bun
I was an hour and a half too early for my doctors appointment today so I went inside our Lynden pet feed and supply store. They don't carry pets as a rule but cater to some locals who are breeders. I come across the cage by accident I tell you!! He told me that he wanted me to buy him and take him home so it is his fault, not mine!! Baby liked him right away. I held him at the store and checked out his eyes and fur etc and he is very good natured, likes to be held and is very sweet. He is not all black but has a white mustache on the top of his mouth and is silver grey on the bottom and on his feet. I bought him for $20! Of course, I thought Sooty was the best name for him. I think somebody else in this group has a bunny named Sooty? This is his first picture with Hunny Bunny. He is a wooly of course.
001-3.jpg

Back