• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't know what to do - Anyone got ideas?

dayle_x

Mama Doe
I have a bonded group of 8 in the shed, thats fine by me. I also have Boo in his 6ft hutch in the garage who HATES other buns and trys to murder them, but I have to get his hutch out of the garage soon as my nan wants to use it again, and I don't know where to put him, as I hate going out in the rain and dark etc and feel they don't get as much attention when just outside, but theres no room for his hutch in the shed.
No idea what to do :(

Hiya:wave: I cant remember if you had a garage when we came over, but if you do is it used and/or would there be room in there for the hutch? Or is there room out the back for another maybe 6x4 shed instead of the hutch and have him in there?

Yes we do have a garage which hes in now but my nan wants to start using it again so she wants him out when possible.
I already have 2 sheds in the back garden for the buns and ferrets so she probably wouldn't be happy about that either...
was thinking about having his hutch out with our gazebo over it to keep it dry, but then we have a problem of next winter it gets dark early and it would be too dark to see to him! How do people with outdoor buns cope in winter? I have a light in my shed.

All my sheds have lights, so winter is no problem.

My foster buns live in hutches next to the house, and I have an external garden light (350w) that gives enough light to work by - the rabbits can even go in the garden when I have the lights on, but in the winter I tend to let them have the utility to destroy, I mean exercise in:lol:

Back