• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im feeling really sorry for my Lilly...

I have had her and her sister for a while now, had them both neutered (quite some time ago).

But Tilly really bully's her:cry:. If Lilly comes and sits down by me, Tilly will run straight up and flop by me (almost blocking Lilly from me), i then use one hand on each to smooth them, when i stop Tilly will chase her away.

This happens over food, boxes, tunnels ect. The last few nights Lilly has gone to the upstairs of their cage, and she just watches her sister running about and getting smooths from me (I feel so guilty:cry:).

How can i make this better?, i cant think that Lilly is having much of a life and that breaks my heart.

I had a bonded pair but one bullied the other terribly. He would nip her if she got any attention from me and would chase her constantly. They are now separate and wont be rebonded as one has health problems that are made worse with stress.

:wave:Thankyou for the replies.
I really hope Lilly n Tilly work, it would break my heart if they didnt:cry:. Tilly isnt mean to her all the time, when i come down in the morning they are snuggled together. It just seems when she is out of their cage she has a real chip on her shoulder, she thinks everything is hers.

Ive thought about another bunny(male) to bond with them.... Would it make a difference to their behavior towards each other in a good way (im worried about breaking what bond they have). Plus the o/h isnt that keen on it (dnt worry though if its best for my girls, it will happen;).

sorry for the ramble could do with some advice

Back